Sunday, September 17, 2023

 It's good to just get up and act as if you're leaving.  When you aren't really leaving, but all kinds of things start flooding through your mind. Do I have everything? Did I pack everything I need? Did I forget something? 

Why yes, yes I did.  I forgot to take my house keys off of the key ring and leave the keys for the park here in case they are needed for something.  That is done.  I do have a couple of warm clothing items, but the day time temps there are in the 80's so nothing too heavy.  Looks like just evening/night time temps are getting cool. A little cash in case I need it for - something, who knows.  Look at the bank accounts, a bit spartan but that will change in the next coming weeks before the end of the month.  

I'll have to have the new friend check lots 4 and 5 for me daily to see if these people ever showed up.  I haven't heard anything after charging the one dude for a week's rent, of which he is still 4 days behind now.  

I think the laptop has given up the ghost.  I said the same thing for 35 minutes.  So I just pushed the off button until it shut itself off and now? it's actually doing .... something.  It'd be nice if I could just get it to last at least this trip, I doubt it's going to happen. I need to be able to take payments for lot rents and I can't do that with a screwed up laptop.  

Well, it's trying anyway.  Just slower than slow.  Well, maybe I'm luck. The thing is working, just taking forever to do anything.  I clearing of history and cookies and such might speed things up. 

Success.  Maybe the thing will give me the few extra weeks I need out of it after all? No idea, but I'm running with it. 

Concerning. Very concerning.  I've got the campground software up, google finally put up the internet screen and tho it's going slower than a turtle with it's legs cut off, it is working.  I just did everything I need to do on the software for the campground.  Mostly, blocking out access for reservations on lots that are full.  

Well that's it. The thing started functioning normally.  I mean, kinda slow but after all the updates were finally done - a thing this machine does all the time - and deleting history

No comments:

 Thursday - morning Just didn't sleep well again. I mean, I got some sleep just not quality sleep.   Got up a little later than normal f...