Sunday, August 25, 2024

 Sunday - early

Cooking food for lunch today, I am sitting here waiting for the salmon patties to be thoroughly cooked and then? I can leave. Actually, it's about 25 minutes until my normal departure time.

With those people gone, I just have one more situation to deal with. I have confronted the man several times now, it's getting old.  So, the next thing is to tell him to use his money he's getting in a few days and get rid of that trailer.  I'll see what he says about that before I start discussing his departure from the park. If he says no, or he says yes but doesn't do it, I will tell him to leave. Immediately.  Go...somewhere...else.

Anyway, it's Sunday, don't particularly feel like working and I definitely don't feel like going through the rigarmoroo of attempting to get a security guard to the scales.  The plant isn't opened on Sundays for the logging trucks so the scales are closed as well.  Sometimes they show up in 5 minutes, one time they didn't show up for 2 hours : )

Lots of tractor work left to do, but I have tomorrow off so I will endeavor to get up early, go over there and put 4 or 5 hours on the machine. If the tires hold out, that is.   It would be nicer if it wasn't so hot outside, it just makes it difficult to stay out there in the glaring sun, heat and humidity attempting to get stuff done on that thing.  

Allen? No word from him. I guess he's staying down there another week before coming back up.  I am definitely suspicious that there are marital issues for the lady has moved back in now that he's gone.  I will be looking to see if she does it again when he shows back up.

Well, I guess I'm not very talkative this morning. Kind of tired.  Think I'll just get my lunch packed up and get out of here early.

G'day

No comments:

 Thursday - early It's days like this when I wish I wasn't working.  I woke up a couple times last night but it was short lived and ...