Sunday, September 20, 2026

 Saturday mid afternoon

It isn't shocking that someone decided to "replace" my $400 Husqavarna weedeater with a much cheaper version of one and think I or others that use it wouldn't notice.  There are a couple of people that come to mind, the leeches that kept saying they would pay rent and never did are one of the suspects.  They had stated to the neighbor that they couldn't get theirs to run.....I don't doubt for 2 seconds in my mind that those lying trash people took it. But, there is another individual I could suspect as well.  Poor people that have limited morals often times excuse their thievery because they are poor.  

In their minds, they deserve what they need because they can't afford it. It isn't just food that they steal, it's anything they want or need. I know this because I was poor for quite a while and tho stealing never entered my mind, the neighborhood was full of other poor people and MANY of them had no problems with theft.  I never understood that for in all the years I was barely making it, stealing stuff wasn't a part of the equation.  I toughed it out and I made things happen - eventually. 

It has forced me to decide to buy a large storage shed on payments.  I can't afford to keep losing more stuff. Ladders, chainsaws, tools and now this.  Get one installed, get the thing loaded up with security measures - cameras and stuff - put it near people in the park and lock it up.  I want one finished this time with electrical outlets and flooring and walls already in it. I do not want to do all that work again like I did in the laundry room one. It took wayyy too much time and in the end, it would have been worth it to just have paid to have it fully completed in the first place. 

The only thing about that one tho is that it is big and it was a good price.  Still, a couple thousand more for the wall, outlets and flooring to be in it would be easily worth it and hopefully some insulation.  

No comments:

 Saturday mid afternoon It isn't shocking that someone decided to "replace" my $400 Husqavarna weedeater with a much cheaper v...